- This event has passed.
Call to Organizing Pow Wow
February 24, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC-7Free
Our first annual Pow Wow is going to be held this Saturday, 24 February 2018 immediately following the State Central Committee Meeting. The SCC meeting is scheduled to convene at 11am and will likely run for at least an hour. Our Pow Wow will not begin prior to noon.
4205 Chapel Ridge Road
Lehi, UT 84043
- Pow Wow Call to Order
- Officer Reports
- Ratification of Bylaws
- Election of Officers
- President (current Interim President is Joseph Levi)
- Vice President (currently vacant)
- Secretary (currently vacant)
- Treasurer (currently vacant)
- Advise and Consent Votes on “Staff” positions
- Social Media Coordinator (currently vacant)
- Liasion to the Utah Republican Party (currently Bob McEntee)
- Outreach Coordinator (currently Julie Edwards)
- other positions as deemed appropriate by the Body (“Tribe”)
- Other business (optional)
- Adjourn Pow Wow
- Call to Order Republican Buffalo standing committee meeting
- If the newly elected President or Vice President of the Republican Natives do not qualify to be members of the Republican Buffalo, an election will be held to elect the Chairman of this committee
- Adjourn Republican Buffalo standing committee meeting
This Pow Wow will be a little different than those which follow. Because it will be our first Organizing Pow Wow (normally, we elect leadership in odd-numbered years, and this is an even-numbered year), those elected to office at this Pow Wow shall serve until the next election, next year, rather than for a full two-year term.
Thank you for your time and your resolve!